There are a lot of quality elliptical trainers available in the market and you may be wondering how Sole E35 elliptical compares to others with respect to features and benefits. That’s why this article talks about some of the prominent features that set it apart from other elliptical machines that are in the same price range. In our Sole E35 elliptical Review, we’d like to address important purchase decision points.
Following are some of the prominent features of Sole E35:
Flywheel and Frame
Durability is one of the best aspects of E35. Its frame is composed of thick steel in order to provide maximum support and durability. This durability allows for better stability and greater weight capabilities while you are working out. Furthermore, there are adjustable handgrips attached to this great frame. The handgrips allow you to customize your positioning to your specific workout styles.
When it comes to a flywheel, E35 stands out from its competition. It features a 25-pound heavy-duty geared ratio wheel that utilizes electromagnetic eddy resistance. This kind of resistance offers seamless and smooth transitions between 0 and 16 different levels.back to menu ↑
Sole Fitness E35 offers 5 preset, 2 heart rate controlled, and 2 user-defined programs. The preset programs have been custom designed to help you achieve specific fitness goals:
- Hill As the name suggests, the ‘Hill’ program is designed to simulate the feeling of running up and down a hill. The resistance increases towards the middle of your workout, then tapers off towards the end.
- Fat burn Similar to the ‘Strength’ program, but with a low level of sustained resistance at a set level. Although all programs will help you to burn fat, lower exertion rates have shown to be most efficient.
- Cardio Similar to the interval program, ‘Cardio’ is designed to improve how efficiently your body processes oxygen to increase your endurance level.
- Strength Designed to keep you working at a high resistance level for the majority of your workout, the Strength program increases muscular strength and tone in your lower body.
- Interval Based around the classic interval style of training, this program alternates between periods of high and low intensity, helping to increase your endurance and boost your cardiovascular system.
Foot Pedals and Incline
Sole is famous for using well-developed and researched foot pedals in their ellipticals. The foot pedals featured in E35 are slightly inclined by 2 degrees. This slight incline helps reduce stress on your knees and ankles greatly as compared to many other elliptical trainers.
As the path of the foot pedals is along with the flywheel, it allows these pedals to be fully articulated. Furthermore, you can adjust the stride to fit more than one stride length. It helps alleviate the common numb toe ailment of elliptical users and also reduces any stress on your Achilles heel.back to menu ↑
E35 features a 7.5” LCD display that is helpful in giving you valuable feedback on your state of workout. It displays several metric readings such as estimated calories burned, resistance, speed, incline, time, and pace. Furthermore, if you place your hands on the heart rate pads, then it will also display your heart rate.
Apart from the essential metrics, the console on E35 also has built-in speakers that allow you to plug in your portable listening device and listen to your favorite podcasts, audiobooks, music, etc. Furthermore, you can track your workout with the MyFitnessPal app by connecting a portable device to the console via the USB port.back to menu ↑
Other features of E35 are listed below:
- 375 lbs. capacity
- Water bottle holder
- Built-in cooling fans
- 16 resistance levels
- Telemetry belt
- Resistance type: Eddy Current Braking
- Power inclines
- Stride length: 20 inches
- Two user-defined workout programs
- Front drive
- Warranty: 5 years on electronics and parts, 2 years on labor, and lifetime on frame
|0 – 20 degrees
|10 Workout Programs
|82″ L x 31″ W x 67″ H
|Frame: Lifetime Parts:5 Years Electronics:5 Years
Sole Fitness E35 Elliptical Machine Review Summary
In a word, we think the E35 is a fantastic, mid-price elliptical training machine. The product support provided by Sole is excellent, you get a lifetime frame warranty, 5 years parts and electronics plus 2 years labor. If you were to make a list of all the features you need in a high quality elliptical, the Sole Fitness E35 should come close to ticking all the boxes. Yes, but no additional workout programs and the stride length is exactly the same.
When you take into account the free shipping, lengthy warranty, and impressive review history, this is an elliptical that really does represent excellent value for money.
A fantastic, mid-price elliptical training machine.
- 20-to-22-inch maximum stride length
- Adjustable pedals and console
- 25-pound flywheel
- Range of preprogrammed workout programs
- Supported by blue, backlit LDC display
- Sound system and water bottle holder
- Tablet computer holder
- Bluetooth connection
- Transport wheels
- MP3 players(port, speakers)
- It takes up a lot of space