NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i combines three distinct functions in one. It brings the features of a Low Impact Treadmill, an Elliptical Trainer, and Stairclimber in just one machine giving its user a triple power with maximum training quality and benefits.
Quick facts about NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i Elliptical
- It comes with iFit Live, an option to connect your machine to the internet and map out your trails across the world.
- The equipment adapts to your needs instead of you adapting to it.
- You can go up to 38-inch strides instead of the normal strides of up to 20 inches.
- You get a sensation of floating on air because it rides on a belt, not rail as usual.
- The center drive design keeps you steady as you pick up your pace without wobbling; it is ideal for smaller workout areas.
- Help you focus on building certain areas of your body like your glutes, abs or thighs with its incline/decline functions.
- There are two different models including FS7i and FS9i; this article is about FS7i.
This incredible workout machine is ergonomically designed for awesome training benefits. Below are essential features of FS7i you will find beneficial.back to menu ↑
A 3-in-1 machine
Imagine having access to the benefits of three different machines in just one machine. That is what you get in Nordic Track FreeStride FS7i Elliptical. The equipment can serve as a Treadmill, a Stepper or an Elliptical trainer. With the three in one feature, you can adjust your workout plan accordingly for amazing benefits. It presents the longest of any elliptical stride with a 38-inch auto adjustable stride in the market.back to menu ↑
Display screen and internet enabled
It comes with high-resolution color touch screen allowing you to download your daily workout plan. The iFit feature also helps to virtually experience your preferred route set in Google map and feel like you are there for real. It gives you the benefit to take part in an online competition with other trainers.back to menu ↑
The Nordic Track FreeStrider FS7i come with pedals move over belts, unlike many traditional ellipticals that come with metal rails thus promotes float in the air sensation. The floating in the air feeling takes the stress away from your body and also prevents injury and promotes endurance.back to menu ↑
Achieve better workout results with heart rate training. FS7i includes NordicTrack® wireless chest strap that sends a continuous reading to the monitor to stay in the proper training zone for faster and better results.back to menu ↑
The 0 – 10% Power-Adjustable automated Incline alters the plane of the striding path for any user to stay focus on their workout session with FS7i equipment on multiple muscle group.
back to menu ↑
|Stride Length||38 inches|
|Incline||0 – 10 degrees|
|Programs||35 Workout Programs|
|Display||7″ Web-Enabled Color Touchscreen|
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs|
|Dimensions||68.4″ L x 28.5″ W x 62″ H|
|Warranty||Frame:Lifetime Parts:5 Years Labor:2 Years|
NordicTrack FreeStride Trainer FS7i: Review Summary
For any user looking for comfort, ergonomic workout machine, FS7i has features you will find difficult to resist. It offers three in one training possibilities to step, run or sprint; these are features you will hardly come by in traditional workout equipment. No matter your physique and body type, you will find Nordic Track FreeStride FS7i Elliptical appropriate for your exercise.
- It offers flexibility and efficient workout experience
- The angle of tilt of the stepper, the gait of treadmill and low-impact stride of elliptical offer focus on training certain area of the body to make the FS7i amazing
- It’s great workout equipment for everyone
- Ease of assembly
- The loud noise from the stop control pedal as they contact the roller can be a turn off for some trainers.